ErgoStyle Auto-Cocking HYLO Table
ErgoStyleTM HYLO is a revolutionary adjusting table with many standard features previously considered upgrades. Improved ergonomics include: bilateral control placement; powered front and pelvic sections; free falling AcceleratorTM Drops; gas spring assist on headpieces, chest and pelvic cushions.
- Tilting degrees: 0° - 63°
- Tilting mechanism: Gear drive hydraulics with a "soft stop" in the down position
- Constant flow electronics allow a constant tilt speed with Automatic Weight
- Compensation regardless of patient's weight and height
- Tilt speed Up: 9 seconds
- Tilt speed Down: 11 seconds
- Powered front and rear sections allow full power adjustment of table length
- Single side controls to power chest and pelvic extension
- Foldaway footplate
- Fixed position ankle rest
- Controlled safety system: 2 step tilt down control
- Improved ergnomics that include bilateral control placement, handle design, free falling
- accelerating drops and gas spring assist on headpieces and drops
- Powder coated for durability
- Height: 23 1/2"
- Length: 54" - 83"
- Width: 23 1/2"
- Table weight: 405 lbs
- Weight capacity: 400 lbs
- Rated voltage: 120 VAC
- Rated frequency: 50/60 Hz
- 1 year warranty
- Tilting, elevating headpieces with full drops (additional $895.00)
- Break-away/elevating chest (additional $295.00)
- Elevating pelvic (additional $295.00)
- Air cocking/manual drops with speed control
- Dual controls for Break-away Chest and Elevating Pelvic
- Dual controls for HyLo Tilt
- Dual controls for Auto Cocking Drops
- Manual cocking AcceleratorTM III drop
FAQ's from the community.
1 Question and 0 Answers
| Page 1
of 1 | Next >
Q: I am looking for a table that has Hylo capabilities, lumbar and thoracic drop, and the ability to accomodate a prone pregnant patient with the drop pieces still usable... Would this table be the best option? Which table has all of those options is the most cost effective?
Created on Monday, February 24, 2014 by AKnelsen