Endurance Support System
An engineered compression sleeve to keep blood flowing in the right direction and flush performance robbing lactic acid from the system faster.
- Medical grade graduated compression
- Wear the sleeves during competition or to speed recovery
- Targets the muscles and the circulatory system
- Will not bunch, restrict motion, or slip during use
- Arm, Thigh, and Knee are sold as eaches
- Calf and Ankle are sold as pairs
FAQ's from the community.
1 Question and 0 Answers
| Page 1
of 1 | Next >
Q: What are the measurements for sizing? Where should we measure for each body part?
Created on Friday, March 14, 2014 by Sizes