EMS 2000 Electrical Neuromuscular Stimulator
The EMS 2000 is a dual channel analog unit allowing up to 4 electrodes to be utilized per treatment. This portable unit provides accurate electrostimulation and has a belt clip allowing the patient to wear the unit at home or in the office.
- Electrodes: 2” x 2”, 4/pk
- Size: 3 9/10”H x 2 ¾”W x 1”D
- Weight: 4.6oz
- Channels: Dual, isolated between channels
- Power source: 9V Battery, E-block, type 6F22
- Waveform: Symmetrical biphasic square
- Pulse Frequency: 2-80 Hz, adjustable
- Pulse Width: 300 µs
- Stimulation modes: Cycled, Constant and Reciprocation
- Output Intensity: 0-98 mA across a 500 ohm resistance
- Output Voltage: 49 Volts peak to peak
- Warranty: Limited 5 year
FAQ's from the community.
1 Question and 0 Answers
| Page 1
of 1 | Next >
Q: How do you choose the right stimulator for muscle atrophy, building muscle strength, improving neuron connections?
Created on Wednesday, February 5, 2014 by Greenie