ELITE EA-4 Electric Elevation Table - Cervical, Pelvic, Upper and Lower Thoracic Drops
A quiet smooth, powerful motor lets you adjust your table height with a simple tap on a footswitch.
All Elite Tables have the following design features for clinician comfort and patient safety:
Elite Standard Features:
- Multi-directional headpiece, tilt, elevation and adjustable cushions
- Choice of forward motion or toggle drops standard on all models
- Elevating pelvic and lumbar sections (each tilt upward to 15°)
- Easy drop foot cocking pedals on both sides of table
- Low maintenance, dependable function
- Knee break and ankle extension
- Non-exposed mechanism
- High density foam cushions
- Healthcare-grade naugahyde covers in a wide range of colors (leather upholstery optional)
- 21" Wide table surface
- Sturdy welded steel construction
- Base color of black or white
- Variable elevation heights: 18" - 27", 20" - 29" or 23" - 32" (footswitch controlled)
- Length: 66" - 72"
- Width: 21"
- Electric elevation motor is powerful, quiet, and smooth rated to 500 lbs+
- Cervical, pelvic, upper and lower thoracic drops
- Limited 2 year warranty
- 24" Wide table surface
- Hand cock drop in breakaway (starting height 20")
- Abdominal breakaway
- Dual footswitch - high low and elevation control
- Protective cover for knee break and foot extension
- Leather upholstery
- Cervical toggle drop
- Optional height: 19"-31"
- EA-1 Cervical Drop
- EA-2 Cervical and Pelvic Drops
- EA-3 Cervical, Pelvic and Thoracic Drops
FAQ's from the community.
1 Question and 0 Answers
| Page 1
of 1 | Next >
Q: Is this table eligible for the ADA tax discount?
Created on Friday, February 14, 2014 by Jaime