Dr. Bob's Portable Neck Traction Unit (New Design)
After 12 years of being a leader in portable neck traction units, Dr. Bob has re-designed its product. Not only does it provide relief but it is very convenient: use it while watching TV, working on the computer, or traveling!
The new design includes upgraded materials
- Top quality natural rubber
- High quality surgical tubing
- High quality inflation bulb
To choose the right size for you or your patient, measure the circumference of the neck.
- Small (11.5" -13.5") & Medium (13.5"-15.5") are slightly smaller than the original design
- Large (15.5"-17.5") & X-Large (17.5"-19.5") are slightly larger than the original design
- XX-Large (19.5"-21.5) is considerably larger than the original
**New sizing allows accommodations to almost every adult
- 3 Years (previously 1 year)
FAQ's from the community.
2 Questions and 2 Answers
| Page 1
of 1 | Next >
Q: Does the sizing, i.e, small 12"-14" refer to the circumference of the patient's neck or the inflated height of the unit?
Created on Thursday, April 17, 2014 by Becky
Q: Are these traction units approved for reimbursement by Medicare/Medicaid? If so, under what code?
Created on Tuesday, April 1, 2014 by DJL