Thermal Core Moist Heat Packs
Therapeutic moist heat radiating packs is more effective at providing deep penetrating heat to tissue than conventional heat packs.
- Heat packs in 160°F water for at least 20 minutes prior to application.
- Color coded tabs provide visual indication for pack rotation and ensure fully heated packs are available at any time.
- 1 year warranty
- Standard Moist Heat Pack 10” x 12” (25cm x 30cm)
- Cervical Moist Heat Pack 6” x 24” (15cm x 61cm)
- Oversize Moist Heat Pack 24” x 15” (60cm x 38cm)
- Spinal Moist Heat Pack 10” x 18” (25cm x 46cm)
- Half Pack Moist Heat Pack 5” x 12” (13cm x 30cm)
The Occupational Safety and Health Administration requires that MSDS be available to employees for potentially harmful substances handled in the workplace under the Hazard Communication regulation.
FAQ's from the community.
3 Questions and 0 Answers
| Page 1
of 1 | Next >
Q: How many packs are in the standard package & what shape are they?
Created on Saturday, November 1, 2014 by Debbie
Q: How can they be washed?
Created on Monday, September 29, 2014 by sandy
Q: How do you store these when they are not in use
Created on Friday, September 19, 2014 by medical