ChiroTrac DT with Cold Therapy
Designed to induce analgesia and provide additional pain relief during traction sessions. Cold therapy has been shown to reduce blood flow and metabolism to affect tissues, providing relief from inflammation. Ice therapy has also been shown to decrease muscle spasms and release muscle tension enabling more effective muscle stretching during traction.
Because the ChiroTrac DT collar can be used with or without the cold pack, the result is more effective and targeted pain relief for many categories of neck pain.
- Simple to use- just insert cold pack into inner sleeve, place around neck, adjust hook and loop tabs and inflate slowly to desired amount of traction
- Soft-touch cover is durable and comfortable
- Adjustable hook and loop tabs allow for perfect fit for any neck size
- Inflator can be detached for easy user mobility
- Deluxe zippered bag
- Full 1 year manufacturer's warranty covers defects
FAQ's from the community.
1 Question and 1 Answer
| Page 1
of 1 | Next >
Q: what CPT code is used to submit to insurance for this product?
Created on Wednesday, April 16, 2014 by chirotrac