Chattanooga Intelect Legend XT, 4 Channel Combo, with Cart
The Chattanooga Intelect Legend XT 4 Channel Combo has a cart and a number of features that make it one of the best choices in the field. The electrotherapy device is very popular in many clinics today, and this model offers a number of different waveforms, to make it versatile enough for many different clients. It features interferential, high volt, Russian, pre-modulated, microcurrent, and symmetrical biphasic waveforms. In addition, it offers four channels, various applicator head sizes, and dual frequency ultrasound. The system is very simple to operate, and the unit even comes with a remote. The low cost and high quality make it a winner.
- Operator Remotes: Optional operator remotes fit comfortably in the hand and allow treatment to start, stop or pause at any time as well as change amplitude.
- Lead Wire Connections: Newly designed lead wires have a rip stop feature and color-coded connectors to easily distinguish between channels.
- Weight: 7 lbs.
- Dimensions: 12 3/4"L x 8 3/4"H x 11 2/5"W
- Display: 5” (13 cm) FSTN LCD high contrast monochrome sceen
- Multiple waveform electrotherapy - 6 clinical waveforms: Interferential, Premodulated, High Volt, Russian, Symmetrical Biphasic, and Microcurrent
- 4 independent Electrotherapy channels
- Dual frequency Ultrasound at 1 and 3.3MHz
- Pulsed or Continuous Cycles (10%, 20%, 50%, and 100%)
- 4 ergonomically designed sound head applicator sizes available: 1cm2, 2cm2, 5cm2, 10cm2
- User defined protocols for your specific needs
- Patient Data Cards: Built-in card reader provides documentation of patient therapy and treatment outcomes. Documentation of pain map profile, modality records, electrode placement diagrams and session notes. Five patient data cards come standard with the system. Available in 25 card packs at an additional cost.
- Patient Data Management System: Unique optional software program provides an organized way to store, display, compare and print information captured on patient data cards.
- Cart weighs 24 lbs. and measures: 16 1/4"L x 17"W x 33 3/4"H
- Intelect Legend XT Therapy System Cart
- Patient Data Card (1x)
- 5cm2 Sound Head Applicator
- Electrotherapy Leadwire Channel 1
- Electrotherapy Leadwire Channel 2
- DURA-STICK II 2.75" (7 cm) Electrodes (4x)
- ConductorTM Ultrasound Gel - 8.5 oz (250 ml) Bottle (1x)
- 2 years on machine
- 1 year on soundheads
*This item must be ordered by a licensed healthcare professional.
FAQ's from the community.
2 Questions and 1 Answer
| Page 1
of 1 | Next >
Q: Does it come in 220v?
Created on Wednesday, June 25, 2014 by Zfaas
Q: What sound head comes standard on this unit?
Created on Sunday, May 18, 2014 by leo