CaviCide is a hospital-grade, ready-to-use multipurpose disinfectant and cleanser, and it is approved by the EPA. Within just two minutes it is able to fight against serious infective agents, such as VRE and MRSA, and with three minutes of use, it can fight against things like Staphylococcus aureus and Pseudomonas aeruginosa. It can decontaminate and pre-clean a large variety if items before they are transported out of the facility and prior to high-level disinfection and sterilization. Items and surfaces that are non-porous and hard can be fully disinfected with this product. It only takes a single wipe to clean a surface or piece of equipment.
Hazards like HBV, TB and MRSA that can easily be left on your equipment die within minutes of being exposed to these wipes.
These wipes are approved by the Environmental Protection Agency so you can rest assured you aren’t hurting the planet by keeping your space clean. With 160 wipes per container, you can use as many as it takes to get your workspace as clean as necessary.
- Get the advantage of Cavicide power in a wipe
- Kills HBV fast in 3 minutes, TB in 5 minutes
- Effective against MRSA
- Ideal for cleaning and disinfecting hard, non-porous surfaces or items
- Ideal for precleaning or decontamination of critical or semi-critical items prior to sterilization or high level disinfection
- Ideal for cleaning and disinfecting potentially contaminated instruments and equipment prior to transport out of the facility
- 160 non-abrasive wipes per canister
CAVICIDE KILL CLAIMS:
- Mycobacterium tuberculosis var: bovis (BCG)
- Staphylococcus aureus
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- Salmonella choleraesuis
- Trichophyton mentagrophytes
- Clostridium difficile (vegetative cells only)
- Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA)
- Vancomycin Resistant Enterococcus faecalis (VRE)
- Staphylococcus aureus with reduced susceptibility to vancomycin
- Hepatitis B Virus (HBV)
- Hepatitis C Virus (HCV)
- Herpes Simplex Virus Types 1 and 2
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV-1)
- Human Coronavirus (not associated with Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome or SARS)
- Influenza A2 Virus
FAQ's from the community.
3 Questions and 1 Answer
| Page 1
of 1 | Next >
Q: Do you need gloves to use this product or are these generally safe for direct hand use?
Created on Wednesday, December 10, 2014 by Archie
Q: what size is the canister?
height & diameter please.
Created on Tuesday, August 12, 2014 by Alana
Q: Do they have a smell?
Created on Friday, May 9, 2014 by Chiro Way