Bon Vital' Foot Balm
Bon Vital' Foot Balm has been providing wellness for American feet for over eleven years, but this effective product has an even longer history. Bon Vital' Foot Balm is made from the original formula developed more than 60 years ago, originating from the Austrian Alpine region near Salzburg. Most foot balms available in the United States are basically a hand lotion scented with a few drops of peppermint oil. Our Original Formula Bon Vital' Foot Balm is a true Foot Balm, not just scented lotion.
Bon Vital' Foot Balm works because its formulation soothes, heals, and comforts tender skin and aching muscles. Its ingredients have been carefully balanced to bring true relief, not just a pleasant scent and superficial tingle. Use Bon Vital' Foot Balm daily to help relieve swelling and tenderness and leave the skin feeling soft and soothes muscles, and leaves skin soft and refreshed. Available in 3.38 oz tube, 36 oz with Euro pump, 1 gal container, Display Rack with (12) 3.3 oz. tubes or Gravity Dispenser with (100) .25 oz. samples.Bon Vital' Foot Balm can help:
- Relieve pressure of swollen and tired feet
- Speed healing of blisters and minor abrasions
- Provide a refreshing, tingly sensation
- Comfort and soothe aching muscles
- Leave skin soft and smooth
- Purified Water, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Isopropyl Palmitate, Ethylene Glycol Monostearate, Horse Chestnut Extract (Aesculus Hippocastanum), Pine Needle Compound, Butylene Glycol, Menthol Crystals, Grape Seed Oil (Vitis Vinifera), Safflower Seed Oil (Carthamus Tinctorius), Avocado Oil (Persea Gratissima), Soybean Oil (Glycine Soja), Aloe Vera Extract (Aloe Barbadensis), Pro Vitamin B5 (Panthenol), Jojoba Seed Oil (Simmondsia Chinensis), Glycerol Tri-(Caprylate/Caprate), Farnesol, Dwarf Pine Oil (Pinus Pumilioni), Diazolidinyl Urea (and) Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Alantoin, Phenoxyethanol
- Under normal room conditions the shelf life is estimated at 2 years.
The Occupational Safety and Health Administration requires that MSDS/SDS be available to employees for potentially harmful substances handled in the workplace under the Hazard Communication regulation.
Material Safety Data Sheet / Safety Data Sheet