Black Running Computer RS200SD
- Wrist-style heart rate monitor and stopwatch in black geared for runners
- With included S1 footpad, take advantage of the RS200's Speed and Distance functions
- Polar's OwnZone helps determine an individual exercise zone; calorie counter and goal management
- OwnCal feature shows your energy expenditure during one exercise session and accumulated expenditure
- Dual time zone, alarm with snooze, and water resistance to 50 meters
In order to reach your fitness goals, you need to exercise at the right intensity. Designed for goal-oriented runners, the Polar RS200sd wrist heart rate monitor helps you to easily and accurately measure your heart rate to help you get to just the right intensity or your exertion level. It's great for both beginning runners or more experienced runners preparing for competitions. With the included S1 foot pod, you'll be able to take advantage of the RS200's Speed and Distance functions, such as speed, distance and pace per kmph/mph, target pace (with alarms and differential), trip odometer, run distance, totals for mileage, calories and time training, and summaries for distance and speed/pace.
Use the Polar Sports Zones and the Event Countdown Timer to manage your training for that key running event. You can even upload your settings to your running computer and then download your workout files to the Polar Running Coach Web Service for analysis. The RS200 offers up to 16 exercise files with summaries, date and time, and total calorie expenditure. This model features a black and silver face and strap, but it also comes in red running computer RS200sd
Heart rate monitoring includes maximum heart rate (fitness test-based and age-based), maximum/average of total exercise and of each lap (up to 99 laps), three target zones, and audible alarms. It also offers such timing features as time of day (12/24-hour display), dual time zone, day and date display, stopwatch, and alarm with snooze. It features an oversized display, easy to manipulate buttons while on the run, and a comfortable WearLink fabric transmitter.
It's a great choice for using in large groups, where other exercisers might be using wireless training gear that could interfere with your own signal. The RS200's coded transmission prevents crosstalk with other monitors so you'll get a personalized workout--even in a class environment. It also includes the following exclusive Polar features:
- Polar Sport Zones: Polar sport zones provides an easy way to select and monitor the intensity of your training and to follow PolarÕs sport zones based training programs. The training is divided into five zones based on percentages of your maximum heart rate: very light (50-60%HRmax), light (60-70% HRmax), moderate (70-80%HRmax), hard (80-90% HRmax) and maximum (90-100% HRmax).
- Polar OwnCal: This feature shows your energy expenditure during one exercise session as well as your accumulated kilocalories during several exercise sessions. You can set daily and weekly exercise goals in terms of calorie expenditure with the OwnCal feature. Because the OwnCal tracks both the energy expenditure during one exercise session and the accumulated kilocalories during a longer time e.g. one week, it helps in achieving both short term and long term goals.
- Polar OwnZone: This feature guides you through an appropriate warm-up routine and automatically determines a safe and effective exercise heart rate zone--your OwnZone--while taking into account your current physical condition.
- The original purchaser of this heart rate monitor is backed by a limited warranty that states that this product that the product will be free from defects in material or workmanship for two years from the date of purchase.
- Polar heart rate monitors are precision instruments; consumers are not advised to change their own battery. Polar recommends that all service be done by an authorized Polar Service Center which will include a warranty for 90 days on repairs and 6 months for batteries.