Artromot K-4 Knee
German designed and engineered to provide effective post-operative range of motion for the knee and hip joint with minimal adjustments for ease of operation. Lifting, transporting and storage are easy with the “grab easy” base design. K4 features true anatomical hip axis providing precise knee and hip motion.
- Handheld programming of device parameters: extension, flexion, pause, force and speed
- Four hidden programming features: Warm-up, Patient runtime, Device runtime, Full speed and motion.
- Wide, deep leg orthosis to accommodate larger patients.
- Reliable solid-state digital electronics; removable power cord.
- Wide, stable skid resistant base.
- Range of Motion (ROM) Extension/Flexion: -10 - 0 - 125°
- Pauses: 0 - 30 seconds
- Speed: 18° - 180° / minute
- Warm-up mode: 50% of programmed ROM
- Reverse-on-load: 25 - 45 Kp of force
- Weight: 26 lbs (12 kg)
- Dimensions: 21.7" x 15.5" x 45.2"
- Two-year limited warranty
FAQ's from the community.
1 Question and 0 Answers
| Page 1
of 1 | Next >
Q: Accessories for this CPM?
Created on Tuesday, August 19, 2014 by Rockella