Aircast® Standard Ankle Brace
The Aircast® is the brace that made functional management practical. It is perhaps the most widely used brace in orthopedics. More than 25 published studies document its efficacy and versatility with sprains, fractures and chronic instability. Standard Ankle Brace is preferred for the acute injury with most adults over 5’4”.
- Resists inversion more than taping, yet normal flexion is virtually unrestricted
- Graduated, pulsating compression “milks away” swelling and edema
- Aircells are pre-inflated, rarely require adjustment
- Anatomically contoured shells conform closely to the ankle with minimal bulk in the shoe
- Comfort and security encourage early return to function
- Versatile-one size fits most adults
- Durable-guaranteed to last as long as patient needs
- Available in Right or Left.