The softly padded Comforter Splint provides the rest needed to reduce inflammation and morning stiffness caused by Rheumatoid Arthritis.
- The Comforter Splint holds the wrist and MP joints (large knuckles) of the fingers straight to reduce stress on muscles and tendons.
- Flexible padded stays protect the fingers to lessen the damaging effects of arthritis and certain neurological impairments.
- The small joints of the fingers and the thumb are free to allow the wearer to manage bedding and nighttime activities.
- Quilted cover is removable and machine washable.
- Firm Control
- Choose Left or Right Hand
- Lay hand flat and measure width across the hand from the 2nd to 5th MP (large knuckles).
- Small: Fits 2 3/4" to 3"
- Medium: Fits 3" to 3 3/8"
- Large: Fits 3 3/8" to 3 5/8"