Reducing bunions (hallux valgus) is as simple as 1-2-3. Wear this soft, low-profile splint to correct a bunion day or night. The 3-point correction strap and removable stay make it easier to straighten the big toe at rest or in shoes.
- The 3-Point strap of the Bunion-Aider™ stabilizes the great toe in extension, flexion and adduction (valgus deviation)
- Non-slip foam lining holds the correction even during weight bearing activities
- Thin enough to be worn in shoes, the Bunion-Aider™ is ideally worn at night for a corrective stretch to reduce the deforming forces on the great toe
- Hand or machine wash. Air dry
- Moderate control
- One size fits most
* Caution: Not recommended for those with diabetes or compromised circulation. Consult your health care provider if you have nay condition that may affect circulation.
Product Reviews for - 3pp® Bunion-Aider™
Displaying reviews 1 - 1
| Page 1
of 1 | Next >
Does not work well
Theory is good but it doesn't work. No matter how tight you make the band around your foot it slides down and there is no tension pulling the toe out. The toe piece slides down so it doesn't pull out. Won't stay if you walk on it. Needs to be reworked.