Oval-8® Finger Splint - Package of 5 - Beige
A simple, effective solution to stabilize and align the small joints (PIP and DIP) of the fingers. Oval-8 Finger Splints can be worn six different ways to treat conditions such as: mallet finger, trigger finger, swan-neck and boutonniere deformities, lateral deviation, fractures and more.
- Open design allows for functional use of the finger and uninvolved joints, keeps skin dry, and allows for use in water.
- No strapping or tape required to stay in place.
- Available in sizes 2-15 (each splint fits a full size and a size and a half depending on which end is applied first).
- Can be worn long term for persons with arthritis to align crooked finger joints and may aid in preventing the formation of further deformity
- Sizes correspond to but are not an exact match to U.S. jewelers ring sizes, measurement with an Oval-8 Sizing Set assures a proper fit
Product Reviews for - Oval-8® Finger Splint - Package of 5
Displaying reviews 1 - 1
| Page 1
of 1 | Next >
Oval-8® Finger Splint - Package of 5
the order was easy to process & arrived rapidly...and it was significantly less expenseive than other location..will mosr definately use SCRIP/HESSCO again