2017 ICD-10-CM Coding for Chiropractic – 4th Annual Edition
ChiroCode’s ICD-10 book will keep you up to date on the most important diagnosis codes for chiropractic as they are updated annually. This 4th annual edition is written by the experts you trust from ChiroCode and contains much more than just codes. As payers are expected to continue to challenge provider documentation ChiroCode has dedicated an entire chapter to help DC’s and there staff create ICD-10 documentation that cannot be challenged.
- ICD-10-CM Coding Fundamentals
- Provider Documentation – with samples
- Clinical Examples
- Chiropractic Specific Code Lists
- Abridge ICD-10-CM Guidelines
- Chiropractic Specific Alphabetical Index and Tabular Lists
Does not contain all of the ICD-10-CM codes – just a subset of codes commonly used by chiropractors.
For CPT or HCPCS codes check out the 2017 ChiroCode DeskBook
Use in with Chiropractic ICD-10-CM Cheat Sheet