2016 CPT Standard Edition - AMA - SoftBound Book
Helps professionals remain compliant with annual Current Procedural Terminology code set changes. This is the AMA's official coding resource for procedural coding, rules and guidelines, which can help readers perform accurate claims submissions.
- Designed to help improve CPT code competency and help professionals comply with current CPT code changes, enabling them to submit accurate procedural claims
- Covers hundreds of code, guideline and text changes. It features the following enhancements:
- A comprehensive and updated index — helps you in locating codes related to a specific procedure, service, anatomic site, condition, synonym, eponym or abbreviation
- Anatomical illustrations — aid coders in understanding the anatomy mentioned with the codes
- Alphabetical tabular listing of most analytes in the Pathology and Laboratory section — eases your code search by directing you to applicable molecular pathology codes based on a specific analyte
- Increased granularity in Molecular Pathology — improves your ability to assign the proper code for a laboratory procedure
- Summary of additions, deletions and revisions — provides a quick reference to 2016 changes without having to refer to previous editions
- Multiple appendixes — offer quick reference to additional information and resources that cover such topics as modifiers, clinical examples, add-on codes and vascular families
CPT is a registered trademark of the American Medical Association.